Clinical Trials for Psoriasis
Brenda LaTowsky, MD has more than eight years of research experience and has participated in more than 16 clinical trials. Dr. LaTowsky and her research team are committed to finding new options to treat psoriasis, acne, eczema, sun damage, and more. Participation in a study may allow a patient to receive cutting edge therapy while being closely monitored by a physician or physician’s assistant. Our patients are treated with the utmost respect and we strive to ensure that you have the best experience possible with us.
Now Enrolling for Clinical Trial for Mild to Moderate Psoriasis with Itch.
Patients must be:
- Males or females age 12 years and up with stable mild to moderate psoriasis with itch
- Willing to forgo all other topical or non-topical treatments in treatment area
Benefits of participation:
If you are interested or would like more information, please call our office at (480) 398-1550 or complete this form.
- Compensation may be provided for time and travel.
- No insurance necessary.
- 14-week study duration with opportunity for rollover into long-term extension.
- Study medication provided at no cost to the patient.
- Examinations done by Board Certified dermatologist.